How are things organised?
1. Members are provided with a key to the three courts
2. Players are asked to be considerate to people living nearby
3. Guests of members need to pay a fee of £2.50 per hour to the Membership Secretary beforehand (see Contact Us page). The single court may be booked up to a week in advance except during club sessions. This is free for members but non-members pay a total of £5.00 per hour plus a deposit of £5.00 for the key.
4. Regular social tennis sessions (subject to weather in winter) are:
Monday – Juniors 3.30 to 6.30 pm during the season
Wednesday – Adults 9ish-12.30 & after 6.30 pm (floodlights paid for by the club)
Sunday – Adults 9.30ish to 12 noon
5. Tennis shoes must be worn at all times (no Astro-turf shoes)
6. No bikes on the courts and no ball games other than tennis to be played on the courts